To register by mail, download and print the TGHNA membership form, and return to the address at the bottom of the form. To register online, scroll to the form at the bottom of this page.
- All membership fees are set by the board prior to each calendar year. With the exception of Lifetime (individual or household), each membership is renewable annually and due on the yearly anniversary of the initial registration.
- Only members who meet the requirements for voting privileges and are current in membership fees may vote at TGHNA meetings. Voting eligibility for newly-admitted members will commence 60 days following receipt of membership fees.
- Membership fees are tax deductible as allowable by law.
Fees and Levels
- Regular (individual) Membership ($10): To be eligible for membership at this level, an individual must reside in or own property within the boundaries of Tower Grove Heights Neighborhood (TGH). Individual members are entitled to one (1) vote at Tower Grove Heights Neighborhood Association (TGHNA) meetings and can stand for office in accordance with the provisions of the by-laws. By-laws can be found at www.towergroveheights.com.
- Household Membership ($15): This level of membership provides for a single annual membership fee to cover multiple people residing in or owning the same residence in TGH. A Household Membership carries a maximum of two (2) votes at TGHNA meetings.
- Business Membership ($25): This level is for local businesses that have an interest in the Tower Grove Heights Neighborhood. A business located in the neighborhood is entitled to one (1) vote. Business memberships located outside the neighborhood are not eligible to vote. This membership level entitles members to a 10% discount on TGHNA Gazette ads for one year.
- Associate Membership ($10): This level is for individuals who have an interest in the Neighborhood but who don’t meet the requirements to be a Regular member. An Associate Member may attend Neighborhood meetings, serve on or chair a Committee, but may not vote or be an Officer.
- Lifetime Membership (individual) ($100): At this level, an individual may become a member of the TGHNA for his/her lifetime. A Lifetime Member must meet the requirements of a Regular Member to be eligible to vote or stand for oﬃce.
- Household Lifetime Membership ($200): This level of membership provides for a single lifetime membership fee to cover multiple people residing in or owning the same residence within TGH. This level carries a maximum of two (2) votes at TGHNA meetings. Any resident or owner of the household 18 years or older is eligible to stand for office.